Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mount Kynoch Park and Lookout


Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

This is the Mt. Kynoch Treatment Plant under the blue, blue sky of Toowoomba. We were here at the Mt. Kynoch Lookout a couple of days ago to enjoy the warming afternoon sun and its spectacular views.

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

It felt good laying indirectly under the sun :)

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

Something to kill our time...

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

"See my fly, I'm proud to fly up high~"

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

I have good balancing skill, don't I?

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

Get up boi!

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

Hmm, not too bad after all.

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

My boi carrying me with his "unwilling" face.

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

Now, this one looks a lot better than the previous one.

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoombav

Smile on my face, but pain on my knee =x

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

Cute little flower (I'm not even sure if it is one) ♥

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

Staring blankly into the sky.

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

It's amazingly blue and green out here!

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

Look! Someone's shadow is break-dancing! xD

Mt Kynoch Lookout, Toowoomba

When one hand meets the other ♥

2 comments:

  1. cute photos... now your boy boy become ur blog model as well. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. CH Voon:
    Thanks, CH! ^^
    I think he really enjoy posing in front of the camera xD

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...