Monday, April 26, 2010

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science


USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

My boi and I were invited to our friend, Henry's graduation ceremony which was held on last Saturday afternoon. We woke up a bit late that day as both of us felt really tired after the Bak Kut Teh Dinner + Girls Party we had on the night before. Fortunately, we managed to get him a pressie and got to the graduation hall just in time ;)

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

Me and Henry.

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

My boi and Henry.

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

With the couple...

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

It was quite early (around 3 something) still when we got to the afternoon tea tent.
But, take a look at the moon above us!

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

Cream Puff (my all-time favorite) and many more refreshments =D~

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science


The weather was sorta cold when I attended my other friends' graduation last week with just a mini dress. But for this week, when I decided to wear long jeans and leather boots, I could feel the sweats pouring on my forehead and around my neck :S

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

Act-cute pose =P

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

Me and my BB.

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

Next, we headed straight to the Japanese Garden for some photo-shooting.
What a wonderful weather + place for outdoor activities, don't you think?

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

It looks like my boi has lost some weight lately xD

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

I used to grow up around these pretty little purple flowers.

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

Another act-cute pose!

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

Waiting for the refectory's door to open as from now on, no one is allowed to shoot any photos (the professional ones I'm talking about) until the graduation ceremony ends.

USQ Graduation Ceremony '10: Faculty of Science

One last shot with the couple before my boi left for work.

2 comments:

  1. The purple flowers matched with your outfit that day ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Yep, but they stink so bad =x

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...