Friday, April 16, 2010

Toowoomba Show Holiday: Lunch at Thai Cottage


Thai Cottage Restaurant

The city centre was like a "ghost town" that day, since almost all of the people in town have already gone to the Toowoomba showground.

Thai Cottage Restaurant

We ordered Tamarind Barramundi again. Don't ask me why, I just love the taste of it :P

Thai Cottage Restaurant

Ginger Pork, not as good as Garlic and Pepper Pork but still taste good though.

Thai Cottage Restaurant

Yup, you see no wrong here! That was my boi filling up his second plate of rice...

Thai Cottage Restaurant

My lovely BB and I in grey ♥♡

Address: 2/160 Margaret Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia.
Contact: (07) 4659 8408

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...