Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party


Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

We had Bak Kut Teh dinner together with the six other girls last night. It was fun cooking (Bev, you really made me laugh until my tears nearly burst out), dining, chatting, and watching them the pretty girls playing Wii games like kids do. Also, a big "thank you" to you girls for the fun time and those yummylicious food. I know, it's really odd to see a Bak Kut Teh post without even a single Bak Kut Teh photo, isn't it? But, everyone was too busy cooking that time (I'm gonna put the blame on my boi  for this). Anyway, let's talk about the food instead! This is an Authentic Lemon Chicken dish prepared by Bev, with some help from me and Li San ♥

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

Shaine's cooking, Steamed Tofu with dried shrimp, fried garlic, (fried and fresh) spring onion and cut chillies ♥

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

Stir Fried Choy Sum with Dried Shrimp, a dish prepared by Li San ♥

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

Spicy Fried Eggs, the seasonings I used are chilli powder, turmeric powder, and a pinch of salt ♥ It ain't easy frying seven eggs in one shot as I did them all separately, one after another.

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

Melodii's Sambal Tumis Chicken ♥

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

Special Fried Tofu / Bean Curd, courtesy of Kitt Yeng ♥

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

I'm just to shy to pose in front of others T__T

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

The sailor themed girls =P

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

All the skinny girls except me >"<

Bak Kut Teh Dinner: Girls Party

Another groupie taken by my boi, thanks BB! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. nice food + group of girls = nice party.

    the 8th photos - left one - is girl or not boy (please just to verify here) i guess is girl gua - cause girl party. Maybe she look like boy when acting like sailor.

    this is beauty contest? hehehehe
    who will win the contest? mmm i will not comment here... so sensitive.

    er... i thought is girl party.. why you boy come along as well. hehhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gals always have so much fun cooking and so much good food! *envy* :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    Of course she's a girl!!! =.="

    And yeah, girls party is always fun with lots girls... we just enjoy taking photos together and hey! Everyone of us is pretty k?!

    FYI, the party was held at my place, that's why my boi was there to join us too!

    emotionalistic:
    The place which I'm living in is actually a very small town, so cooking + party once in a while can be a cure to boredom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ic ic this is the reason he is there.

    But, you can ask him go out have dinner with his friends (hahaha)

    just joke ok. (later, your boy boy hacked my blog susah ni)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CH Voon:
    Partially yes, just treat him as a girl for one night, will ya? =P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...