Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall


Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall
Hello, I'm finally back people!!! Did anyone of you miss me? Well, I really did... miss updating my blog and I missed you guys too ;p My two-week trip back to Malaysia was filled with a big bundle of joy, laughter, tears and love that my family showered me. I miss them so so much *tears running in eyes*

Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall
Hmm, I nearly forgot that I'm suppose to tell you story about us having dinner at Sakae Sushi, instead of showing you the emotional side of myself here *takes a deep breath* The restaurant is considered as one of my favorites that I wouldn't mind visiting 7 days a week, when I was still living in Penang years ago. We went there not because the sushi were super duper delicious or extraordinary fresh, but the variety of food they serve compared to Sushi King last time.

Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall
My favorite picks, Chawanmushi, Chinmi, and the mouth-watering, Ebiko sushi!

Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall
Seafood Ramen ordered by my bro to share with me.

Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall
This little fella was complaining about me eating too little. But the fact is warm and humid weather does make me loose my appetite T.T

Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall
Sunshine Maki from its Special Makimono menu.

Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall
My sis and brother-in-law. Yeah, they both got married on the 6th of November, which was also my daddy's birthday.

Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall
Veggie Tempura, didn't really like it.

Dinner at Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall
Some sort of prawn sushi roll, yummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...