Wednesday, November 30, 2011

An Envelope from Nuffnang Australia: My First Cashout


First Cheque from Nuffnang Australia
The moment I saw this envelope from Nuffnang Australia sitting in my mailbox was exactly like seeing an icy cold can of Coke right in front of my eyes, after coming back from a long, tiring work day in the summer - open happiness!

First Cheque from Nuffnang Australia
I did the cash-out about last Tuesday and they got it delivered to my door step already after one week. The figures are not big, but ain't a small one either. Let's say, enough to drown myself in a bath tub of Tim Tams dark chocolate? xD 

First Cheque from Nuffnang Australia
Thanks Nuffnang Australia for both their generosity and efficiency in processing my payment! Not to forget, I would like to reach out my deepest appreciation and gratitude to my dearest blog readers and supporters out there! xoxo <3

3 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...