Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Three Cs in Brissie


Sunnybank: Landmark Restaurant (枫林大酒楼)
The shop-and-eat trip down to Brisbane was really fun yesterday, especially with the girls. My little tummy felt totally bloated after a heavy brunch at the Landmark Restaurant (枫林).

Sunnybank: Colour Rain Salon

While waiting for our friend to fix his stuff, Vera and I both had our hair trimmed and styled at Colour Rain, a Korean hair salon recommended by her. I bet you couldn't spot the difference much, could you? ;p

Sunnybank: Colour Rain Salon

Cynthia later on joined us and permed her hair as well. Very nice girls!~ Now let's move on to Queens Street, where we spent our whole day shopping ;)

Queen Street: Guess Outlet

Standing happily in front of GUESS outlet with full hands of shopping bags, but none was mine. Yeah, you heard me right, I got myself nothing, nothing at all =/

Sunnybank: The Little Cube (千里香私房菜)
In the late evening, we were back to Sunnybank Plaza once again for some groceries and dinner at The Little Cube (千里香私房菜).

Sunnybank: The Little Cube (千里香私房菜)
We ordered a full table of Szechuan / Sichuan dishes, authentically delicious but they were just way too much for us.

Sunnybank: The Little Cube (千里香私房菜)
Our meals were served quickly after like 5 minutes? Impressive!

Sunnybank: The Little Cube (千里香私房菜)
Feeling tired already...

Sunnybank: The Little Cube (千里香私房菜)
Have a peek at our mouth-watering choices that night, tofu (蟹黄豆腐), jelly fish (凉拌海蜇), duck (酸菜老鸭炒蚕豆米), eggplant (鱼香茄子), and soft shell crab (香葱软壳蟹). They were all strong-flavored, could be a little too strong for people who prefer less salty and spicy food.

The Little Cube on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. i wanna get a hair cut but not sure which place to entrust my hair to lol
    is colour rain good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah. It's my favorite place for haircut and coloring in Brissie =)

      Delete
  2. hi is color rain a Korean salon and which hair stylist did you use? Is it opposite the Taiwanese hair salon called Danny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!! :)
    I recently moved to Sunnybank and I just wanted to know if Colour rain was any good at hair colouring? I originally had super dark brown hair. Then I dyed it medium brown, then balayage, and then black. Now I want to get balayage done again. But I've got no idea who to go to ): Please help a sister out?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...