Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Trip on the Gold Coast


Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Spotted me and my dearie happy snapping in front of the DFS Galleria Gold Coast!

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

My BB wouldn't wanna let go of the chance to steal the limelight too ;p

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

We spent half of the day walking, shopping, and finally got tired and hungry.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Me munching a chocolate cookie like a chipmunk.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Found a comfy place to recharge ourselves before dinner.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

It's the Starbucks Coffee, no doubt!

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

I wonder why didn't they turn on the heater cause it was so freaking cold inside.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Something attracted my vision... I saw orange mocha on the menu board!
It would taste strange, wouldn't it?

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

My BB busy on his iPad, while that "hamsap lou" behind him was pretending to be busy with his lappie, when he spent more time peeking on us (or just my dearie) that pervert.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

1-Day Acuvue TruEye daily disposable soft contact lens. No redness, no itchiness or whatsoever after wearing them for so many hours, phew. I guess artificial tears (make sure you've got the right one for the type of lens you're wearing) do play an important role in relieving sensitive eyes like mine =]

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

That was a very yummylicious taro bun she was holding in her hand.
I love taro, taro cake, taro milk tea, taro everything!

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Our babe finally back from beach walking with her baby.
I'm not saying the little one but a big one though xD

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

On our way to Bazaar, seafood buffet is awaiting us there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...