Sunday, August 7, 2011

Saturday Morning at Preston Peak Cellar Door and Cafe


Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
I'd be sharing some photos of us visiting the Preston Peak Cellar Door and Cafe today. And as always, you're expected to see a post consisting 99.99% of photos (with merely 0.01% of words). Don't blame me cause I am not and can never be a good storyteller. What's worse? I don't laugh at people's lame jokes but my own, LOL!!!

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
Wine tasting session before lunch.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
A collection of white wines, sparkling wines, and red wines from Preston Peak Winery.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
We've got ourselves a bottle of Preston Peak's Golden Gleam. It's a fortified pristine White Muscat juice. A very fruity wine with Lychee and marmalade characteristics.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
Everybody says "cheers"!

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
Three of us ordered the same thing, which was Spring Salad.
Only mine and Cynthia's with extra salmon (cost extra of course) on top.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
By the way, have I told you that my heartless BB actually forgot to mention about not adding any capsicum or raw mushrooms (which I hate so much) into my salad when placing orders?! *frown* I felt like eating grass with barely much dressing on it.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
Antipasto Platter for Vera and Daren, served with cured ham, salami, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, charred capsicum, balsamic onions, basil pesto and cheese. They seemed to enjoy every bits of it.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
Accompanied by beautiful view outside the window.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
I love the sun this morning, but it didn't stay for long, sadly =(

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
The girls doing the "You snap, I pose" thingy.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
Me, me, and me again? ;p

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
Yes, I was wearing my blue maxi-dress today! Sharp eyes!

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
My BB as well, wearing blue.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
A Saturday morning couldn't be more perfect with a lovely glass of wine.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
Big time posers.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
The sweet couple.

Sunday Morning at Preston Peak Cafe
Who says only girls are “camwhores”?! Guys too!!!

Preston Peak Wines on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...