Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shen Zhen Day 1: Shopping Loots


Shopping in Shen Zhen

Guys, I'm afraid that I'll have to bore you with another chick post of mine, sharing part of my shopping loots from Shen Zhen with them girls today. Shopping is fun, but it could get so irritating when there were too many people squeezing around. Just imagine the intolerable noises and stinky sweats that get on your nerves...

Shopping in Shen Zhen

Bling bling iPhone case for RMB 50, should've bargained for a lower price when I bought it.

Shopping in Shen Zhen

Bear bear necklace for RMB 9.90.
The cashier aka the owner (I assume), didn't even bother to give me back my 10 cents change =(

Shopping in Shen Zhen

RMB 30 for this cute little pair of pearl ribbon earrings. Sweeet!

Shopping in Shen Zhen

Some clothes I've got from the indoor market.

Shopping in Shen Zhen

My first ever Snoopy handbag! It's hard not to fall for cute stuff, don't you think? ;p

Shopping in Shen Zhen

One of Shen Zhen specialties, dried shredded squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...