Friday, July 15, 2011

Shopping Night at Christopher's Restaurant


Shopping Night at the Christopher's Restaurant

Thursday nights are late shopping nights here in Toowoomba. We went out shopping for some girl stuff (got myself a pair of denim leggings and a diamante ribbon necklace) before heading to Blue Mountain Hotel for dinner. I've brought my little friend, Minnie along this time and by happy chance, our meals were served shortly, half an hour after we placed our orders. 

Shopping Night at the Christopher's Restaurant

Just an extra $5 for a coffee and a slice of cake, how awesome is that?!
But I was expecting at least a simple coffee art on the coffee we ordered.

Shopping Night at the Christopher's Restaurant

My boi's Lamb Chop - $24.00.

Shopping Night at the Christopher's Restaurant

He seemed to pretty like it. 3 out of 5 stars rating perhaps?

Shopping Night at the Christopher's Restaurant

My Fried Calamari dish - $18.00 (cost only $5 after discount).
Those oily fried food started to cause discomfort in my tummy since I got home.
Vomited a few times and lesson learned ='(

Shopping Night at the Christopher's Restaurant

The overly too much red capsicum has ruined the side salad, totally. 
Fried calamari and chips were alright though.

Shopping Night at the Christopher's Restaurant

Black Forest Gateau, with a cherry on top would be perfect!

2 comments:

  1. heyy just dropping by :)
    found you on nuffnang LOL xD
    please visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evon:
    Hey girl~ thanks for visiting! I just had a peek at your bloggie yesterday, cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...