Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Angel Cafe: Craving For Caesar Salad


Angel Cafe Toowoomba: Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon
We were here to after their oh-so-delicious Caesar salad again! My both eyes nearly popped out when this EXTRA LARGE plate of Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon was brought to our table. Surprise, surprise... I'm so flattered to find out that they actually made it specially for me, after seeing my previous blog post and photos taken at the Angel Cafe. A big thank you to the friendly lady at the counter and the chef(s) who prepared our meals tonight! ♥

Angel Cafe Toowoomba: Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon
Gosh, take a closer look at it!!!

Angel Cafe Toowoomba: Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon
Mr. Choo, would you like to share at least half with me please?
My little tummy could never fit that much food T.T

Angel Cafe Toowoomba: Smoked Salmon Wrap
Smoked Salmon Wrap for my BB.

Angel Cafe Toowoomba: Smoked Salmon Wrap
We really loved the potato chips, so tasty and different from other restaurants! ^^

Dimonte Ribbon Necklace and Stud Earrings
Before I head off to bed, I'd like to show you a sweet pair of diamante ribbon stud earrings which goes perfectly with the ribbon necklace I bought earlier. It wasn't really my intention to make them two a matching set in the first place, they just miraculously resemble each other so much when being put together. Good night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...