Monday, July 18, 2011

The Angel Cafe: Happy Go Lucky


Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba!

The meals we had at the Angel Cafe tonight was such a taste sensation, the aftertaste of my dinner is still lingering on my taste buds as I'm writing this post. I must confess that this restaurant does serve the best salads and is one of our most favorite restaurants in town!

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

The kick-ass Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon I had.

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

My boi ordered something small for himself.

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

Chicken Nachos... You'd never get sick of it, trust me!

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

See what did the two ladies got for themselves...

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

Grilled Asparagus Salad with Smoked Salmon.

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

Superb! That is what Vera was trying to say ;p

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

The girls had a sneaky peek at the cakes in the bakery section later on, and each came back with something "special" for themselves.

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

Vera has got herself a mouth-watering slice of Chocolate Mud Cake.

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

While this Banana Bread here belongs to Cynthia.
The taste was good but it wasn't spongy and moisture enough, unfortunately.

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

Guess what? My sinful heart was tempted too, after I taste their desserts ;o

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

So off we went, ordered a slice of Coffee Log to share. And I  actually liked it!

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

Feeling bloated already.

Dine out at The Angel Cafe Toowoomba

Okay, I'll leave you guys with this last piccie of us, and moved on with our little photo-shooting session at somewhere hidden in this restaurant. Good bye until then!

2 comments:

  1. nice nice~~always so many delicious here><"

    ReplyDelete
  2. BadBoy:
    Yeah, Eric. Would you like to come join us sometimes? ;p

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...