Monday, May 2, 2011

Lunch and Shopping in Betong


Thai Restaurant, Betong Thailand

We came back to have lunch with my mom and her friends (who are also my former secondary school teachers) yesterday at one of the Thai restaurants in Betong. It was the same restaurant we visited last year when I came back to Malaysia (sorry that I still have no idea what's the name of that restaurant =.="). The feeling was good, being able to sit down and have a decent meal with my family once again!

Thai Restaurant, Betong Thailand

The weather was very hot at first, then murky and started to rain.

Thai Restaurant, Betong Thailand

We ordered two portions of each dish.

Thai Restaurant, Betong Thailand

Me and my sissy. She looks so much better now with straight hair.

Thai Restaurant, Betong Thailand

There were ten of us altogether.

Thai Restaurant, Betong Thailand

A bit stinky sitting next to the fish pond.

Thai Restaurant, Betong Thailand

After lunch, we went for a full body massage and did some shopping around downtown.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I havent tried a full body massage before, or any type of massage at all. Is it nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Not bad, just wasn't as good as the one we went for the first time =/

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...