Thursday, May 12, 2011

Flying Back to Malaysia


Finally, I get to sit down with my sore feet, updating my blog with two panda eyes... The last whole week has been a struggle as the schedule of our Hong Kong and Shen Zhen trip were really packed. I have tones and tones of photos and stories that I wish share with you but yet, I'm just too busy (hanging out in Queensbay Mall) and too tired (down with flu and sore throat) to update my blog.

Gold Coast International Airport

The night before our flight departure (from Gold Coast to Kuala Lumpur), my boi and I actually slept in the car until the next early morning. It was such a painful experience, and I swear I'd never do it again, not in a gazillion years!!!

Gold Coast International Airport

We spent hours waiting at the airport.

Gold Coast International Airport

These are some of the photos taken on the plane.

Gold Coast International Airport

I remember there was this annoying hyper-talkative old lady who sat next to us... She was so busy making phone calls to every single contact that she could possible find on her iPhone 4. Obviously, she just wanted to show off her new phone, grrr!!! Even the flight attendant couldn't stop her from using phone when the flight was taking off, unbelievably stubborn old lady!!!

Gold Coast International Airport

Gold Coast International Airport

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Bolehland.

    Enjoy the life here... when you will back to aus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home Darling~~~
    The sky pics are so beautiful!! Can't wait for our meet up (if u can make it) :D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...