After having a birthday celebration dinner with my beloved family and friends at Ah Yan Seafood Restaurant, Batu Kawan. I followed the crowd and came to Neway Queensbay Mall for a little midnight karaoke session. It was on the 14th of may, which is also my actual solar birthday.
I'm still waiting for my belated birthday pressie from you, BB ;p
Pressie from my beloved friends ♥
Bling bling heart-shaped necklace and drop earrings, lovely!
San smiling with her happy small eyes.
Mel looking great with her dashing red bob hair.
Celeste.
And Ah Fong. We haven't seen them all (except San) in quite a while.

My boi. He always stand out in the crowd when comes to singing.

A zillion thank you's to Bev, San, Fong and Celeste for traveling all the way from KL, Pahang, and JB just to celebrate my birthday in Penang this year. Also, thanks Mel for coming out on such short notice. Love y'all and friendship forever! *hugs and kisses*








Oh, happy birthday! I love karaoke too :)
ReplyDeleteMarms
MarlyMS:
ReplyDeleteThanks, Marly! Karaoke is always fun with a bunch of good friends ;)