Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Birthday Celebration 2011: Midnight Karaoke Session at Neway


My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

After having a birthday celebration dinner with my beloved family and friends at Ah Yan Seafood Restaurant, Batu Kawan. I followed the crowd and came to Neway Queensbay Mall for a little midnight karaoke session. It was on the 14th of may, which is also my actual solar birthday.

My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

I'm still waiting for my belated birthday pressie from you, BB ;p

My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

Pressie from my beloved friends ♥

My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

Bling bling heart-shaped necklace and drop earrings, lovely!

My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

San smiling with her happy small eyes.

My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

Mel looking great with her dashing red bob hair.

My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

Celeste.

My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

And Ah Fong. We haven't seen them all (except San) in quite a while.

My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

My boi. He always stand out in the crowd when comes to singing.

My Birthday Celebration at Neway Karaoke

A zillion thank you's to Bev, San, Fong and Celeste for traveling all the way from KL, Pahang, and JB just to celebrate my birthday in Penang this year. Also, thanks Mel for coming out on such short notice. Love y'all and friendship forever! *hugs and kisses*

2 comments:

  1. Oh, happy birthday! I love karaoke too :)

    Marms

    ReplyDelete
  2. MarlyMS:
    Thanks, Marly! Karaoke is always fun with a bunch of good friends ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...