
The Disneyland one-day passes we pre-purchased earlier. The sky remained hazy like the night before and not to mention, it was really hot and humid too.

Waiting at the bus-stop.
Free shuttle buses to Disneyland are provided every 15 minutes if I'm not mistaken.

Finally reached the main entrance to Disneyland Resort! *excited*

The theme park is still quite a distance away from here.
Yes, we did a lot of walking everyday from morning 'til night >=/

Big whale fountain with Mickey surfing above it.

Minnie's head!!! So adorable!!!

Waiting for the main gate to open... at 11 a.m.

We were half an hour earlier.

See the long queues behind me?

Opera House near entrance.
We wanted to take photos with Mickey and Minnie but the queue was just too lonnnnnnnnnggggggg >.<"

Let's get something to eat first, shall we? What would you prefer? Mickey waffles?

Little pig buns?

Or Minnie's strawberry jellies?

My Godness, they were just too many of them o.O"
I was facing a tough decision there...

Egg tart was what I've got in the end, LoL~

Tomorrowland... keep walking...

First stop: Space Mountain.
It was simply a high-speed rollercoaster ride in the dark.

There are some other like attractions like Stitch Encounter, Orbitron, UFO Zone, and Autopia which were more kids friendly.

More photos of Disneyland coming up next, so stayed tune! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina