
The night before our flight departure (from Gold Coast to Kuala Lumpur), my boi and I actually slept in the car until the next early morning. It was such a painful experience, and I swear I'd never do it again, not in a gazillion years!!!

We spent hours waiting at the airport.

These are some of the photos taken on the plane.

I remember there was this annoying hyper-talkative old lady who sat next to us... She was so busy making phone calls to every single contact that she could possible find on her iPhone 4. Obviously, she just wanted to show off her new phone, grrr!!! Even the flight attendant couldn't stop her from using phone when the flight was taking off, unbelievably stubborn old lady!!!


Welcome back to Bolehland.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the life here... when you will back to aus?
Welcome Home Darling~~~
ReplyDeleteThe sky pics are so beautiful!! Can't wait for our meet up (if u can make it) :D
Yeah! Welcome back dear~ ^^
ReplyDelete