Let's hop on the time machine and get transported back to the day when we visited one of the most popular natural wonders on Fraser Island — Eli Creek. It is the largest freshwater streams on the eastern coast of Fraser Island, with over four million litres of water flowing from its mouth onto the beach and into the ocean every hour. Amazing!

Oh dear, I really feel like going on such getaway again...

The water was crystal clear and has cooling effect!

C'mon girls! Don't you wanna join us too?

Btw, only 4WD (four-wheel drive) vehicles are permitted on the island.

Can barely open our eyes... Where is my shades?

Me looking hilarious with my boi's shades on.

Hemmm, what was he trying to do there?

"Fraser Island 2010" written by me but not him =p

Before I end this post, may I ask what would you like to see in my upcoming post?
My valentine's day gift or some very interesting colored sand photo?

I want to see both! Valentine's gift first :).
ReplyDeleteemotionalistic:
ReplyDeleteSure! ^^ Will be posting it on Friday ;)
nice view, i like the writing on the sand.
ReplyDeleteCH Voon:
ReplyDeleteThanks CH, I should've written my name there >:D