Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fraser Island: Eli Creek


Fraser Island: Eli Creek

Let's hop on the time machine and get transported back to the day when we visited one of  the most popular natural wonders on Fraser Island — Eli Creek. It is the largest freshwater streams on the eastern coast of Fraser Island, with over four million litres of water flowing from its mouth onto the beach and into the ocean every hour. Amazing!

Fraser Island: Eli Creek

Oh dear, I really feel like going on such getaway again...

Fraser Island: Eli Creek70

The water was crystal clear and has cooling effect!

Fraser Island: Eli Creek

C'mon girls! Don't you wanna join us too?

Fraser Island: Eli Creek

Btw, only 4WD (four-wheel drive) vehicles are permitted on the island.

Fraser Island: Eli Creek

Can barely open our eyes... Where is my shades?

Fraser Island: Eli Creek

Me looking hilarious with my boi's shades on.

Fraser Island: Eli Creek

Hemmm, what was he trying to do there?

Fraser Island: Eli Creek

"Fraser Island 2010" written by me but not him =p

Fraser Island: Eli Creek

Before I end this post, may I ask what would you like to see in my upcoming post?
My valentine's day gift or some very interesting colored sand photo?

4 comments:

  1. I want to see both! Valentine's gift first :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Sure! ^^ Will be posting it on Friday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice view, i like the writing on the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CH Voon:
    Thanks CH, I should've written my name there >:D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...