Monday, February 21, 2011

Life Got Better


Sunnybank: Little Hong Kong Restaurant

Just a quickie! My part-time jobs have been keeping me very occupied lately, days and nights... can barely squeeze some time out to update my blog, sorry guys > <" Just so you know, the new job has been treating me pretty well so far with considerably good pay and benefits. And I'm really enjoying myself although it could be a bit boring sometimes ^^ Today's update has zero relation with the food pix above, it was just a Valentine's Eve dinner we had together at the Little Hong Kong, Sunnybank. Til then, take care my dear friends and have fun living your life to the fullest!

5 comments:

  1. Take care, huh. Will always wait for your posts ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, you're working in Little Hong Kong at Sunny Bank? that's so far..

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    Thanks, dear *hugs*

    Melodii Cheang:
    Hey Mel, my another new job is working at the Grand Central, not Sunnybank, hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm dont know what to comment, every time i come here... u will put a lot delicious food here...

    make me hungry hungry hungry!!!!!
    Think about poor russia food GRrr....

    ReplyDelete
  5. CH Voon:
    swt =.=" but at least you get to eat home-cook fried noodles and curry in Russia? xD

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...