Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Rabbit Year 2011


Happy Rabbit Year 2011

 Happy New Year / Gong Xi Fa Cai / Gong Hei Fatt Choy / Kiong Hee Huat Chai to my dearest family and friends, and not to forget YOU who are reading my blog right now!!!

It's the first day of rabbit year, and I can't give no red packets, since I'm not married yet =p but I'll be treating you some fresh-out-of-oven butter cookies which I hope may bring you good fortune, wealth, and lots of happiness in 2011.

Big to all of you! xoxo~
Christina

4 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year to you too! Gong Xi Gong Xi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woh... it is chinese New year lo...

    I wish you 新年快乐.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking 兔tù-wards 兔tù-day 兔tù-morrow and 兔tù-getherness forever.
    兔tù-begin with good health & wealth
    Wishing You A Hopping, Happy & Prosperous Rabbit 兔tù Year
    恭喜发财 GongXiFaCai

    ReplyDelete
  4. emotionalistic:
    Thank you dear, gong xi gong xi! ^^

    CH Voon:
    Thanks CH, same goes to you and your family ;)

    Bananazஇ:
    That's very creative of you! Thanks! Hehe~

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...