Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Anniversary Gift: Guess Princess Small Satchel (White)


Guess Princess Small Satchel (White)

It was yesterday when we spent the entire Easter Monday shopping in Queen Street Mall, Brisbane. The weather was terribly bad, it rained non-stop since early morning till the very moment we reached home. As you can see, the rain did not stop us from buying things at all. Right here, right now, I proudly announce that I've actually pre-claimed our anniversary present 2 weeks earlier from my BB, with no surprises. I really can't help falling in love with Guess Princess Small Satchel (White).

Guess Princess Small Satchel (White)

I had a very hard time deciding which color I should go for, pink or white? Eventually, I picked the white one cause it goes easily with other colors.

Guess Princess Small Satchel (White)

I adore the Guess handbag charm which comes with the handbag. It looks lovely, doesn't it? And whenever I'm bored with the default one, there are still several other handbag charms for me to use.

Guess Princess Small Satchel (White)

The handbag contains 3 open compartments with a zippered partition pocket, inner zip pocket, back zip pocket, and rear open mini-pockets.

Guess Princess Small Satchel (White)

Thanks to my BB *muackz*
Happy 4th Anniversary to you in advance!!! *cuddles*

Guess Princess Small Satchel (White)

In my upcoming post, I'll be sharing a small tip on how to take care of your fabric and leather wallets or purses. So please stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I own this bag as well. it's lasted me for a while now. It's pretty well made. I love the inside zipper pocket and the charms. and it really stands out with whatever I wear! I got the white one as well since pink is too clashy and doesn't go too well with what I wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: Yeah, I can't agree more with u! When I saw the pink one, I first thought that it's quite "unique" but then I realized it can hardly blend with my clothing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag looks good on you :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Netster: Thanks for saying so! *cuddle*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...