Friday, April 24, 2009

Mesmerizing Sunset


Darling Heights, Toowoomba: Sunset

I had just submitted my forth assignment, CSC8407 Wireless & Internet Technology this morning, but distressingly there are still heaps left! Let me see... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 assignments, 2 projects, and 1 report for me to work on! Sigh, I guess I'll have to spend the coming 2 months struggling and coping with all these hateful stuff.

Darling Heights, Toowoomba: Sunset

In the late afternoon, I went out for a short walk with my camera. It was not so cold and absolutely a good weather for outdoor photography. With no further delay, let me present you the most mesmerizing shots of the day!

Darling Heights, Toowoomba: Sunset

Darling Heights, Toowoomba: Sunset

4 comments:

  1. the third photo is simply stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ai-Ling, I was surprised with the outcome too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last 1 look like heart shape sun.. nice..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, there's another photo which captured the same effect, but it's in pink and purple colors.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...