Tuesday, April 28, 2009

sSs BBQ Barns Steakhouse Toowoomba: Our 4th Anniversary


SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

It was our 4th anniversary on 27th of April, 2009. My boi planned to take me out for a celebration dinner at sSs BBQ Barns Steakhouse located on corner of James and West Streets, Toowooomba. Upon arrival, we were assigned to a table for two and served with a warming Hot Chocolate and an icy cold Margarita.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

As for the main courses, we ordered a Skin Free Chicken Supreme & Pork Rib Duet with fries and garden salad, and a Flame Grilled Barbecued Squid served sliced on a petite salad salsa of tomato, Spanish onion, cucumber, capsicum and coriander. The meals served were really disappointing especially the squid, they were burnt on the outside and has a bitter taste.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

We had a fight earlier that day, which made me look very sad in the picture above. I've been caught up with too many things lately, going through so much troubles that gave me sleepless night, and I can hardly focus on my studies. *frown* Let's just hope everything will be alright soon...

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

He was trying so hard to make me smile... and I smiled at last! FYI, there were no pictures taken for the meals 'cause we were too busy fighting with each other.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

One of the friendly waitresses came up and took a picture of two of us. Although, the meals were bad however their services were more than satisfying.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

Country-style decorations and craft items.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

It seems to be a favorite hang-out spot among the locals too.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

My boi ordered an extra Hot Peppermint Tea as the Margarita was too strong.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

I was filling up the questionnaires or feedback form, it's like a habit for me to do so each and every time I visit a restaurant.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

Reading a local magazine...

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

A bar area for alcohol lovers.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

The displays at the main entrance.

SSS BBQ Barns Toowoomba

Self-serve popcorn and peanuts that are FOC (free of charge).

Happy 4th Anniversary to my BB!!!

P.S. Thanks for the lovely anniversary pressie you bought me earlier *muackz*

Address: James St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4638 3302‎

8 comments:

  1. nice dinner place~!
    i wish i been there~~~><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos!

    for unhappy meal - comment

    You should go to Macdonald to take the happy meal... so you will happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really sweet!! pretty as well!

    Nice shot, keep it up~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. the lighting is so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation.. so sweet.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, i like you that you are the person who love to give feedback. I always call the manager to tell them if their worker are giving good service, the food is nice, the environment is lovely, or something weakness identified.

    We have similarity!

    haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Badboy:
    Hehe, you should have visited this restaurant before you go back to Malaysia :P

    CH Voon:
    *swt* I thought the McD Happy Meals are meant for kids only @_@

    elims Chuang 光宏:
    Hi elims, thanks for saying that! You're making me blush...

    TOLANIC:
    Yeah, almost all of the western restaurants here are filled with dim yellow lights and soft music playing in the background.

    -ritchie-:
    Thanks *cuddle*

    elims Chuang 光宏:
    *high 5* I love to give feedbacks but never really call the manager personally, unless there is "something big" going on.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...