Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Meringandan Pub: Farewell with Besties


Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
It feels like months since I left Toowoomba, even though it's been barely more than a week until now. I really miss my friends and everything back in Queensland. In fact, I missed living and working in a small town very much. Not the job but the friendliest people I worked with. Haha! Can't blame me as I'm already so used to the lifestyle there =p

On the weekend after I had farewell gatherings with my workmates, we dragged our feet to Meringandan Pub once again for another farewell lunch. It's a popular country pub located in the middle of nowhere. Well, not nowhere but 19 kilometres somewhere out Highfields.

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
Seafood Basket for Mr. Choo.
As usual, the portion of the food was ENORMOUS including chips, salad and fruits. Nothing could go wrong with our deep-fried meals.

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
With his mum.

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
Preggy Veny who's about to due soon.

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
Kevin and Veny both ordered steak. Hers was tasteless, Kevin's was overdone.

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
Dearie's favorite lamb shank. Looked and tasted good.

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
Thanks very much for coming all the way from Brissie just to farewell us ~xoxo~

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
Sweet dining with the sweet hubby.

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
The gentlemen.

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
High tea at the Chocolate Cottage after lunch ♥

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
Random poses.

Meringandan Pub: Farewell Lunch with Besties
We couldn't thank you guys enough for everything you've helped and done for us in the past few years. Take care and farewell, my friends =)

Farewell Gifts
Farewell gift from bestie that melted my heart. #FriendshipForever #LoveYouAlways

Farewell Gifts
Yesssssssssss, I'm a #BlackForestCakeFanatic Thank you so much, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...