Monday, July 15, 2013

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Wombat and More


Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Gloomy day with periods of rain and drizzle sounded like the worst time to do any sight seeing or touristy things, especially visiting the Alma Park Zoo in Dakabin, north of Brisbane. We arrived before midday with our pre-purchased half-price entrance tickets. $52 in total for 3 adults, $18 for a single pass and $34 for a double pass.

If you haven't been to Australia or any of the zoos down under. Get yourself ready as I'm about to take you on a virtual tour to see some Australia's native animals =)

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Tada~ It's my most favorite hairy-nosed wombat.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Super duper cuddly adorable!!!

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
But I must warn ya, they do bite and can run as fast as the fastest Olympic sprinters.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
A random peacock wondering around the picnic tables.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Crows. One of the most commonly seen in wild and urban areas.
Annoyingly too many sometimes >=/

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
The same peacock we tailed. He doesn't like to be fed to our surprise.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
More peahens (the female) and peacocks.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
"Oh geez, the gloomy weather is making me so sleepy."

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Zzzz...Zzz... Zzzz...

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Guinea pig! The cutest creature ever!!!

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Little pony got attracted to my blue splint.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
My worried face. I didn't want no llama saliva on my face, eek.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
LOL~ Glad that it survived sniffing my underarm xD

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Mr. Choo feeding those greedy animals.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
White Tufted-Ear Marmoset. So cute I felt like taking them home >.<"

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Pygmy Marmoset.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Emperor Tamarin.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Common marmoset with large white ear tufts. It's a shame that we couldn't find the spider monkey =(

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Hamadryas Baboon.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Chimpanzee, I guess?

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane (Part 1)
Miss you, Mr. Choo ♥
Stay tuned for more of my animal encounters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...