Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fiveways Hotel: Farewell Dinner with Smorgasboard


Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
We had a reunion cum farewell dinner with a long-lost friend last Monday. Finally! I mean, after trying to accommodate each other's schedule for months. It's always been, mainly because of me as I was a "devoted" shift worker (very much devoted to money =p) who worked 6 days a week. My bad, I feel terribly sorry, and sad that we are parting to fulfill our own destinies.

Fiveways Hotel is one of the oldest standing hotels in North Toowoomba. Frank specially hand-picked this place for us after doing some (probably a lot of) research online. Haha. I'm an easy person, but I may be a bit demanding when it comes to food and dining. Relaxed atmosphere, good food and friendly service are vital.

Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
Mr. Choo's Mocha. I had a hot chocolate.

Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
Classic Buttery Garlic Bread - $5.50. They have the right crisp but slightly too salty for my taste. 

Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
Lightly Fried Salt & Pepper Calamari with Garnish Salad - $9.50. Calamari rings were tender (not chewy at all), only wish the portion could be more generous.

Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
Salmon En Papillote - $18.90. Baked salmon fillet topped with hollandaise sauce, asparagus and chips on the side. Lovely!

Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
There are also free hot dishes like lasagna, pasta and more on the all-you-can-eat smorgasbord.

Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
Just look at them! Overloaded their plates with lots and lots of food!!! xD

Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
Gonna miss you heaps...

Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
Bromance, hehe =)

Dinner at Fiveways Hotel Toowoomba
Thanks so much for the dinner treat and goodbye gift ♥

Fiveways Hotel on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I have been following you since a while, I love the pictures that you click, can you tell me which camera do you use??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thanks for your support :) I use Nikon D90, a DSLR to shoot most of the photos in my blog (the recent few years), cheers!

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...