Monday, July 22, 2013

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Kangroos and Koalas


Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Alma Park Zoo - Part 2!!! You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Indeed! I really miss the chilly winter days in Australia now. Malaysia's warm and humid climate drives me nuts, overly warm and humid if you were to ask me. It's annoying how much it reminded me of the sweaty and sticky feel every time I come back, feeding my delicious blood to those nasty mosquitoes everyday. Grrr!!! I wish all creatures on the planet Earth could be as harmless as kangaroos and koalas *daydreams*

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
It was enjoyable patting those friendly little creatures. So soft and smooth.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Breastfeeding baby roo.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Nom, nom, nom... They eat flowers surprisingly.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Grandma / Grandpa wallaby with a walking stick.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Posing with a wallaby posing behind me.
I'm not even sure it that was a wallaby or kangaroo actually.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Two little ones hiding in the corner.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Different fur colors means different breed I'm guessing?

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Koalas!!! You can hardly see them sleepyheads awake, crawling or hopping around.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
They only wake up for a short while to eat.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Sleepy after lunch.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Yawn.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Back to slumberland again.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
A giant iguana! Apparently, it's a vegan that eats salad only. Phew. I never like reptiles =s

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
I need name for these creatures, thanks.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Saw them in Madagascar, Ice Age or something.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Mountain goat.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Mr. Choo brought it over by pretending to feed him the camera.
Caption for the goat, "Do I look like an idiot to you?" Hahaha xD

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
More mountain goats.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Come here little buddy.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
More spotted deers came.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Mountain deers. The black one looked awesome!

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Red panda.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Dozing off...

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
They move so fast it's almost impossible to capture a still moment.

Alma Park Zoo Brisbane: Part 2
Sun bear in action. Overall, it's quite a nice little zoo to explore with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...