With our two lovely guests, Frank and William.
Some of the steamed and fried dim sum we ordered on our first out of the many rounds. Its so called Yu Chi Gow (Shark Fin Dumplings) were rather disappointing, in my opinion. I had a thought that I tasted pork dumplings instead, seeing the amount of minced pork in them, without a single shred of shark fin. But at least the dipping sauces here are FOC.
I guess you must have noticed the pair of fork and spoon sitting on my plate. Well, what can I say? Chopsticks and I are just not meant for each other, LOL!
Mr. Choo getting ready to win some big money (from the Jupiters Casino) wearing this red polo shirt of his. Too bad that good luck wasn't on his side that day.
Tan Tat (Egg Tarts) and Pai Kuat (Steamed Spare Ribs) probably are among the best the restaurant has to offer, despite the fact that the rest of the dim sum were just average and overly priced. Manners and service wise, really worth praising.
Thanks Frank! We're counting you in to yumcha with us in the Sunnybank next time =)







the food looks so delicious (^ω^)
ReplyDeleteIndeed, but the taste was just alright ;)
DeleteLooks yummy, I always enjoy King of Kings. Have you tried Aspley Oriental. It is pretty good too.
ReplyDeletexo Emilie @ Hungry Delights
Nope, I haven't tried that out yet. Where is it located?
Delete