It was a productive day today! I spent the whole morning writing my curriculum vitae (CV) just for this IT job I came across somewhere on the internet. Yes, I'm still hunting for full-time jobs, if that's what you're curious about. I have been sending out my resumes electronically, heaps of them, but only called in for few interviews so far *sigh with disappointment* So I thought maybe my resume and cover letter weren't good enough? I revamped my resume a little, sent out another batch of new applications, and finally, I received a call scheduling for a face-to-face interview next week =)
In the evening, Mr. Choo asked me out for a movie. We haven't really dated each other in a while, let alone watching the big screen in the cinema. He proposed "The Amazing Spider-Man" instead of Christian Bale's The Dark Knight Rises. Question is, should we go for the 2D or 3D? 3D sounds exciting, but 2D was fun too! I tried hard not to be bias as a supporter of Tobey Maguire, the storyline was indeed touching, similar but not thor-totally (Thor-mania gone viral!!!) same with the one produced in 2002. I think it's better described as a rebooted, more playful version of Spiderman.
Red Rooster's Classic Roast, my most favorite quick-yet-healthy fast food.
A random winter scene taken in the city centre. It has been rainy and gloomy these days =3
Some home cooked dishes I made in the kitchen the other day, Deep Fried Whiting Fillets in Sweet Sauce, topped with crispy fried ginger shreds and coriander. Mr. Choo loved it to death! ;p







No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear readers,
Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)
xoxo,
Christina