Thursday, February 2, 2012

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant


CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
As suggested by C.P., we came to Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant for dinner tonight. I know, I did not keep my words when I said I wanna wear red until the last day of Chinese New Year in my previous post. But it's totally understandable why I chose to wear polka dots instead, because... That's the cute little new top I just got from Valley Girl this afternoon, simple as that ;p Another thing is, my friends and I all agreed that the waitresses here are somehow and somewhat still inexperienced in serving customers, in terms of etiquette and dining skills. What do you say?

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Some Chinese New Year decors hanging around the restaurant.

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Salt & Pepper Soft Shell Crab (椒盐软壳蟹). The portion gets smaller and smaller each time we visit here, how disappointing...

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Sweet & Sour Pork (咕噜肉), lovely taste but the meat was a bit hard to chew.

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Da Qian Chicken (大千雞), not bad.

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Lettuce Wraps with Duck Meat (鸭肉生菜包), unbelievably small and average dish.

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Szechuan Styled Seafood Tofu Hotpot (海鲜豆腐煲). Wonderful!!!

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
My BB having Corona, the Mexican beer again... He likes it with two slices of lemon.

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Couple shot <3

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Our new housemates, Bobo and Locas.

CNY Day 11: Dinner at Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
Alright, no more taking photos. Let's dig in everybody!!!

Toowoomba Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...