Sunday, March 3, 2013

Warm and Hearty Steamboat Dinner


Steamboat / Hotpot Dinner on Rainy Day
Tonight was such perfect timing for a warm and hearty steamboat. Due to the wet weather condition, we cancelled our plan to Brisbane, spent the morning sleeping in, did laundry, then headed out for both clothes and grocery shopping in town. I've got myself two casual knitted tops, teehee! One grey, one maroon, you'll get to see me wearing them very soon =)

Steamboat / Hotpot Dinner on Rainy Day
Quick and simple home-cook dinner for two.

Steamboat / Hotpot Dinner on Rainy Day
Robot in action. That poor guy has been suffered from stiff neck and shoulder since days ago.

Steamboat / Hotpot Dinner on Rainy Day
The special boiled egg he made me.

Steamboat / Hotpot Dinner on Rainy Day
Umm, smells good ≧◠◡◠≦

Steamboat / Hotpot Dinner on Rainy Day
I'm all powered up now!!! Well ready for the start of yet another hectic working week. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...