Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Randomness in My Life


Selfie
Hey hey, what's everyone up to these days? Work has been keeping me busy, as usual and as always. My Project Trying-To-Lose-Weight-So-Can-Look-Good-In-Bikinis has officially begun!!! Oops, what have I just got myself into?! Announcing it loud and proud over my blog. There's no turning back for me now, is there? Haha xD

Not that I actually dare enough to wear bikinis and walk on the beach or anything, but the satisfaction and the confidence I gain when staring myself into the mirror. Moreover, winter is on its way. So let's just forget about the bikinis part and focus on the dieting and workouts.

I did a lot of shopping lately. It's my most favorite form of cardio, if shopping is ever counted as a workout. With the long Easter holiday weekend (which is just around the corner), I'm squeezing out every ounce of my brain juice trying to come out with a plan, a road trip or whatever possible to make sure that I make the most out of my free time, and I've planned nothing so far *facepalm*

McBreakfast
Please tell me there's absolutely nothing wrong with this shot. I had unhealthy yummy breakfast most Sundays. That was before my project even started though.

Trashy American Flag Denim Shorts
My latest obsession, trashy denim shorts with American flag print #starsandstripesfashion

Trashy American Flag Denim Shorts
A bit pricey but very well worth it. Mad love!!! ♥

Manzi Butterfly Hosiery
Mini bow or butterfly tights from Korea. Been eying on something similar for a while now and I finally own them. Pigeonhole shops rock! Haha.

Black Mini Flare Dress
Studded shoulder cutout skater mini dress. Short and flirty.

L'occitane Amande Skin Firming Products
Part of my daily after-shower routine, L'Occitane Almond Skincare - Restocked

Jurlique Facial Care
Jurlique Rose Skincare - Restocked ☑
Thought of trying out Clinique or Estée Lauder but decided to stick with the current one I'm using.

Shopping Loots
Shopping loot from the week before last week. Bright and colorful studded skirt #lovestuds, pair of bangles (perfect match to the skirt), pantyhose (winter's must-have), and a little gift for a girlfriend.

Four Leaves Clover White Gold Plated Necklace
Such beautiful four leaf clover necklace. You wouldn't believe how much I paid for it *victory pose*

Selfie
More spikes and studs. Spiked jewelry is great for self defense =p

Selfie
One of the knitted tops I mentioned in my previous post. I'm actually a dog person, but, oh well...

Nail Stickers: Chic Prints
Lovely surprise by a sweetheart at work. Thank you, babe ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love those nail thingys - they last so long and are super cute.

    Shopping is my favourite form of cardio too - Good luck with your bikini goal, you already look so trim and healthy, you must not have far to go to achieve it.

    xo Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! *hugs* It's the 5th day today and I'm doing fine so far =)

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely lady, just wanted to let you know that I'm currently hosting a new Fitskin giveaway, open to Australian residents only and I hope you will enter! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/03/fitskin-naturally-review-and-giveaway.htm

    Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trishie! Happy Good Friday and Easter to you too!!!

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...