Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Holiday: RED


Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
This long Easter weekend would probably be the longest days off I've had from work so far, since July last year. How pathetic. I obviously spent too much time over-straining myself with labour until I forgot how to live a fun life anymore. Occasionally, we made weekend trips to Brissie but that's just not enough. I miss going on road-trips, traveling overseas and my family back in my home country. I'm definitely, absolutely gonna make it all up to myself this time. It's holiday, babeh! ♥

Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
Happy Easter and have a wonderful holiday!!! xoxo

Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
Had a sudden crave for yumcha.
Hence, there we were, munching dim sums at the Landmark Restaurant.

Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
Their increasingly degraded steamed dumplings, in terms of taste and texture. 
Major disappointment, and it was unlikely to be our last visit.

Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
Mr. Choo picking up more food from the dim sum station.

Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
Glad that we arrived early enough to avoid queuing for a table.

Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
Selfie =p I do it whenever Mr. Choo is busy. He's always busy eating *roll eyes*

Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
Dessert after brunch at Just Soy Cafe.
I ordered egg pudding with soy custard again, while Mr. Choo had the one with black sesame.

Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
It was so warm in there. I seriously doubt if the air-con was turned on or not.
And the table was really sticky.

Brisbane: Eat and Drink on Weekend
Busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...