Sunday, December 2, 2012

North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout


North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
December, the jolly month of Christmas walks in, head held high and an easy smile without me noticing how rough the past 11 months have been. Not easy. Going through all the ups and downs, highs and lows, the so-called rollercoaster of life. I plead for a good last month of 2012, so will you have a little mercy on me, December?

Before I spend my spare time putting up and decorating the Christmas tree, I'd like to put a closure on this North Stradbroke Island trip which I've dragged for months, since July.

North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Our mini tour by foot shall begin now, along Gorge Walk at the Point Lookout.
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Scenery that brings serenity from restless thoughts...
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
The only shot taken with Mr. Choo and it's out of focus *epic fail*
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Cliffs and rocks.
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Happy snapping on one of the cliffs.
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Other tour buddies and our tour guide in red sweater.
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
My stiff smile battled against the chilly strong wind and got a slight upper hand ;p
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Crashing waves.
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Oh, how I miss them sunshine and beaches :'(
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Mr. Choo saw something somewhere, forgotten what it was.
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Overlooking the headland and beautiful Main Beach of Stradbroke Island we dropped by earlier.
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
No whale no nothing. It was July that time.
North Stradbroke Island: Gorge Walk at Point Lookout
Argh, I kinda miss the cold weather now, couldn't stand the summer heat that makes me sweat like a piggie and my long hair gets oily in less than 24 hours *helpless*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...