Tuesday, December 11, 2012

First Australian Christmas Potluck Party


Work Christmas Dinner
My first Australian Christmas party. It was held at one of my supervisor's place out in Highfields last Saturday. I spent almost two hours to dress up, put on make-up, slightly curled my plain and boring black hair a little bit (which turned out looking so flat here *facepalm*) before hitting the road with Maps on on my iPhone. The Apple app works fine as long as there is 3G coverage, provided if you're subscribed to a reliable local telco provider.

Work Christmas Dinner
Upon arrival, I was greeted by a large and lavish patio.
Work Christmas Dinner
The warm and welcoming host (Gary and his family).
Work Christmas Dinner
Finger food prepared by everyone. I brought Midori (yes, the sweet and fruity melon liqueur I picked up on my way coming back from work) and some blueberry and triple choc muffins.
Work Christmas Dinner
Helen's gingerbread man cookies. Too bad I didn't try any of those.
Work Christmas Dinner
With Bev, who's always so kind and friendly to me.
Work Christmas Dinner
Me and Pauline, the intern from UQ.
Work Christmas Dinner
Big and small babies. Aren't they cute?!! I was left with nothing but sore arms the days after.
Work Christmas Dinner
Pretty boy, Ryan.
Work Christmas Dinner
Silly selfie of us two. Hahaha!!! Good night y'all xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...