Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Moment of Softness in Your Busy Day


Dettol Touch of Foam: Rose & Cherry in Bloom
My belated Product Talk by Nuffnang. I found this new Dettol Touch of Foam Hand Wash in rose and cherry bloom scent sitting on top of my mailbox about same day last week. It was a really warm day that day, I came home late after work, opened the envelope and saw what you're seeing here right now - a lovely pink bottle. Apparently, the bottle is a bit crooked after staying under the hot sun for too long, but other than that, the product was in good hands.

Dettol Touch of Foam: Rose & Cherry in Bloom
Now, shall we begin our little "hands-on" experience?
Dirty hands, check, Dettol Touch of Foam Hand Wash, check.

Dettol Touch of Foam: Rose & Cherry in Bloom
Unlike ordinary hand wash, the creamy foam expands easily, just one pump is enough to perform my routine hand washing procedures. To my surprise, it not only does an excellent job removing all the dirt, the micro-bubbles it contains also act as a moisturizer leaving my hands feeling so smooth and comfy after each wash.

Dettol Touch of Foam: Rose & Cherry in Bloom
My 99.9% germ-free hands smelling like spring and flowers ✿.

Dettol Touch of Foam: Rose & Cherry in Bloom
I'm tempted, really tempted to abandon the Dettol Healthy Touch Antibacterial Classic Hand Wash I have in the washroom straight away to be in the arms of this new found love of mine =p The product comes in other unique scents such as Jasmine & Almond Dream and Wild Berry Bliss in case you're not a rose or cherry bloom person. Refills available in 500ml economic packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...