Sunday, October 7, 2012

Firefly Cafe: Sunday Morning Breakfast


Firefly Cafe: Sunday Morning Breakfast
Another long and hectic work week has gone by so slowly. It's Sunday again, people! I woke up with an exceptionally good appetite, perfect weather, perfect mood, perfect morning... Oh well, shall I say almost perfect? 'Cause someone actually forgot to do what I told him to. We ended up not having a memory card in the DSLR camera that we carried along, and under such circumstance, my iPhone's camera couldn't be any more convenient than it is today.

Firefly Cafe: Sunday Morning Breakfast
Spring Menu 2012 ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Firefly Cafe: Sunday Morning Breakfast
Bacon, Eggs, Toast & Tomato Relish - $10. Savory and surprisingly filling.

Firefly Cafe: Sunday Morning Breakfast
Honeybush Organic Tea - $4.50. Thick and dark but not bitter at all.

Firefly Cafe: Sunday Morning Breakfast
How you like it, Mr. Zebra?

Firefly Cafe: Sunday Morning Breakfast
For him, Breaky Tapas with Avocado, Dukkah, Fetta and Ciabatta Rolls - $12.

Firefly Cafe: Sunday Morning Breakfast
The Egyptian spice in the dipping sauce was a bit odd to taste. But other than that, the tapas was lovely. I would say that it's a nice little cafe to hang out, reasonably priced good food too.

Firefly Cafe on Urbanspoon

6 comments:

  1. I went there for lunch during the week and it was yummy! We got a sheep for our table not a zebra :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about the Kingfisher Cafe? Have you been there before? I'm thinking of going there on the weekend or something ;)

      Delete
    2. No I haven't been there before - we always ended up going to Parkhouse near Queens Park - that is our favourite cafe! I really want to try Kingfisher Cafe though.

      Delete
    3. I see, hehe. I've checked out their website a while ago, beautiful surroundings but a bit pricey, especially its lunch menu.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Delicious food at affordable price indeed! =)

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...