Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sushi and Movie Date Night


Dinner at Hana Japanese Sushi Restaurant
I came home feeling unwell after work yesterday. Constant sneezing, runny nose, and mild fever all attacked me at once, which nevertheless can be considered as good timing since I'm having a day off today. I spent the whole morning and afternoon sleeping and resting myself until around dinner time, Mr. Choo took me out for sushi (apparently I was sick of having porridge) then followed by a movie date watching Resident Evil: Retribution in 3D.

Dinner at Hana Japanese Sushi Restaurant
Chicken Karaage. Well flavored but not crispy enough (batter could be improved), meat texture was hard too. I prefer the ones we had during the Toowoomba Languages & Cultures Festival.

Dinner at Hana Japanese Sushi Restaurant
Black Caviar Ship. Mad love!!!

Dinner at Hana Japanese Sushi Restaurant
Perfect match of raw salmon and black caviar.

Dinner at Hana Japanese Sushi Restaurant
Raw Tuna Ship.

Dinner at Hana Japanese Sushi Restaurant
Raw Squid Ship. Not bad.

Dinner at Hana Japanese Sushi Restaurant
Annoyed by Mr. Choo =3

Dinner at Hana Japanese Sushi Restaurant
Our $50 worth of dinner tonight! *satisfied*

6 comments:

  1. Love your necklace! It's really cute! I love the tempura vegetable at Hana Sushi :)

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emilie! I never thought of having tempura veggies in sushi restaurants 'cause I'm always saving my stomach for something else like seafood, hahaha xD

      Delete
  2. hi, me and my family will be relocating to toowoomba in the next couple of weeks. i was a bit hesitant at first, but after having a look at your blog, i got excited! that being said, you make toowoomba look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks, Johanna! Where are you and your family relocating from? I'm sure you'd fall in love with this lovely little small town once you got here =)

      Delete
  3. we came to adelaide from the philippines. we are here for about a year now. i have a 6 year old daughter, i hope she would like it too. she always likes to go around.. i hope there are lots of places to see as well. =) cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owh, that's good. There are lots of beautiful parks and gardens around, Brisbane and Gold Coast are just a couple of hours away if you're looking to have more fun on the weekends ;)

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...