Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Day of Spring in Brisbane & Sunnybank: Meet Fresh and Tobaki


First Day of Spring: Meet Fresh (鮮芋仙)
Annyeong haseyo, September! Hello spring, goodbye winter. September is finally upon us, bringing lots and lots of warmness to the Sunshine State of Queensland. I feel blessed waking up to a gloriously sunny day with an abundance of beautiful scenery every morning, so sweet and loving. If you notice, not only my mood has been greatly elevated, our weekend trips to Brissie have also multiplied.

First Day of Spring: Meet Fresh (鮮芋仙)
Meet Fresh (鮮芋仙) in Sunnybank Plaza. We were here for some desserts after breakfast.

First Day of Spring: Meet Fresh (鮮芋仙)
I ordered a Tofu Pudding with Red Bean, while Mr. Choo ordered 仙草四号 (mixture of red bean, taro and herb jelly).

First Day of Spring: Meet Fresh (鮮芋仙)
His sugar-soaked sweet taro dessert. Mine was alright, not too sweet for my liking.

First Day of Spring: Teppanyaki Lovers in Myer Centre Food Court
My new iPhone casing. It's black and white and there's this cute little ribbon at the front ♥

First Day of Spring: Teppanyaki Lovers in Myer Centre Food Court
Teppanyaki Lovers in Myer food court, perfect spot to grab quick afternoon snacks.

First Day of Spring: Teppanyaki Lovers in Myer Centre Food Court
Takoyaki, yum~ My favorite!!!

First Day of Spring: Shopping at Queen Street Ball Brisbane
Guess what's in my big shopping bag? I... have... got... myself a fluffy adorable pair of UGG boots!!! Yay to my shoedrobe xD

First Day of Spring: Tobaki Korean BBQ Sunnybank Hills
Around dinner time, we drove all the way from Brisbane CBD to Sunnybank Hills just for the sake of trying out this Malaysian restaurant named "Taste of Penang". We arrived half an hour later and were stunned for a bit when we saw its rather small and apparently take-away type of outlet *down with disappointment* I pleaded for a change, we ended up having Korean BBQ buffet at Tobaki instead.

First Day of Spring: Tobaki Korean BBQ Sunnybank Hills
The most natural and unintended shot of the day.

First Day of Spring: Tobaki Korean BBQ Sunnybank Hills
Hearty dinner for four, $25.50 p.p.

First Day of Spring: Tobaki Korean BBQ Sunnybank Hills
Waiting for the stove to heat up...

First Day of Spring: Tobaki Korean BBQ Sunnybank Hills
With William's girlfriend *ahem* I mean girl friend.

First Day of Spring: Tobaki Korean BBQ Sunnybank Hills
I like Mr. Choo's expression here. His impatient-and-annoyed look by what I was doing, LOL~

4 comments:

  1. Lovely trip!!!! I miss there!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eric, just come back whenever you feel like!!! ;p

      Delete
  2. All the foods look so yum! I adore your outfit - the bow belt looks so cute!
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emilie, I got that belt for $5 only when I was in Malaysia last year =)

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...