Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stay Healthy with Golden Circle Healthy Life Probiotic Fruit Juice


Stay Healthy with Golden Circle Healthy Life Probiotic Fruit Juice
I've been so caught up with work and engaging myself with all sort of gatherings and events lately that I haven't really had the time to write up for this Product Talk by Nuffnang, my sincere apology. All these while, I was unaware that Golden Circle is actually a subsidiary of the US-based Heinz Corporation until I came across Golden Circle Healthy Life Fruit Juice, the only probiotic juice of its kind made available in-store on 14th May 2012 (my birthday coincidentally, hehe) in Australia.

Heinz' Golden Circle Healthy Life Probiotic Juices
With busy lifestyles and environmental stresses, I find it crucial to get enough rest, regular exercise as well as to maintain a balanced diet to boost our immune system to stay healthy. I'm a fruit juice and yogurt drink lover, hence I consider Golden Circle Apple Mango and Breakfast Juice are few of the delicious chilled juices around with a unique blend of probiotics, Lactobacillus paracasei 8700:2 and Lactobacillus plantarum HEAL 9 (Probi Defendum™).

Just so you know, probiotics are the good bacteria which help to support your natural immune defenses, and they are 1 billion of them in each serve of Golden Circle Healthy Life Fruit Juice with Probiotic Cultures. Not only that, these juices also contain twice the recommended amount of Vitamin C per serving with no dairy, no added sugar, and no artificial colors or flavors.

Heinz' Golden Circle Healthy Life Probiotic Juices
The Breakfast Juice with a revitalizing blend of tropical juices and the Apple Mango with refreshing cloudy apple juice blended with smooth tropical mango, both of the flavors are not too sweet or too sour for my liking. However, I prefer the sweet delicious Apple Mango over the appetizing Breakfast Juice, I love mangoes and it's smooth, like sipping on a yogurt drink!!!

I'm really looking forward to trying out more new flavors in the future, strawberry or blackcurrant flavor for instance. So why wait? Healthy life starts today! Grab one of the 1 litre or 300 ml bottles for yourself and see how you like them =)

1 comment:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...