USQ Toowoomba Open Day!!! Been there, done that, several times, yet we convinced ourselves to go for another round this year. I wasn't really looking forward to anything particularly fun or exciting, but just a relaxing outdoor activity to kick-start our Sunday morning. It was a very productive day that day. We finally had the time to shop for my body lotion, some groceries and car accessories. I've got myself a 300ml bottle of Jurlique Rose Body Care Lotion and it's addictively moisturizing ♥ Then we spent the rest of the afternoon scouring and pouring love over our new baby boy (whatever you're thinking, that's not it).
Spring is in the air.
The Engineering and Surveying booth displaying all sort of funky gadgets. Boys love them.
Mr. Choo still holding the Red Rooster we had for brunch.
More faculties' booths in the refectory.
Japanese / Chinese calligraphy.
Old McDonald had a farm ee~i~ ee~i~o~
And on his farm he had two goats ee~i~ ee~i~o~ LOL
Events on the quad.









LOVE the blossom photo. What beautiful photography!
ReplyDeletexo Emilie @ Hungry Delights
Thanks, Emilie! I love shooting blossoms at this time of the year =)
Delete