Thursday, August 9, 2012

Meeting with New Friends


Lunch Gathering on Saturday
We were invited to a new friend's house over the weekend. It was kind of a last minute decision, we showed up with a box of my favorite Lindth Lindor chocolate truffles. The atmosphere was a bit awkward at first since it was our first time meeting up with someone I just said hi once or more than once (couldn't really remember). We introduce ourselves, got to know each other, talked about fishing and he actually gave us a whole golden perch aka yellowbelly which turned out to be our dinner that night.

Lunch Gathering on Saturday
The fruit platter prepared by the host. Strawberries, mango, and watermelon, my favorites!

Lunch Gathering on Saturday
Mr. Choo enjoying the beef lasagna and guava juice. Too bad that I'm an omnivore who eats almost all meat (as long as they're properly cooked and no "meaty" smell) but beef and lamb.

Lunch Gathering on Saturday
Boots, the white Terrier / Maltese mix I assume. He's a cutie, isn't he?

Lunch Gathering on Saturday
My ex-co-workers, Y and J who will be leaving for Korea next week.

Lunch Gathering on Saturday
Portrait with Peter and his two lovely daughters, Bella and Chloe.

Lunch Gathering on Saturday
My #OlyimpicsLondon2012 glass collection. From left to right, top to bottom: Football (charcoal), basketball (aqua), and athletics (green).

2 comments:

  1. do you plan to keep your Olympics cups in their wrappers as long as possible? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will probably be staying that way forever ;p

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...