Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nice and Warm Weekend


Self Shots
First off, I got to sleep in yesterday (on a Friday morning) which is pretty awesome. Being well rested and refreshed, I drove myself to the city to settle a few things once and for all. I made a trip to the bank, the Queensland Transport, then picked up some ice-cream from my work place before visiting a friend's house. It felt incredibly awesome driving around in my new car (oops, my fingers just slipped, hahaha!!!) especially recently, the weather turns so nice and warm, so does my mood.

Straps Denim Shorts
Best buy of the day! #1.Valleygirl Straps Denim Shorts.
Am adding this lovely cutie to my wardrobe for spring and summer.

Digital Photo Manual Book
#2. The Complete Digital Photo Manual.
It was on sale in a bookstore in the Grand Central. Time to do some serious reading.

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt (Pink)
#3. Ralph Lauren Women Small Pony Long Sleeve Super Slim-Fit Shirt.
Love it even more as it comes in my favorite pink color.

Jurlique Hydrating Body Lotion 300ml
#4. Jurlique Rose Body Care Lotion (300ml).
Very hydrating moisturizer that soothes my skin from itchiness.

Dinner Gathering
We were invited to a dinner gathering last night, followed by a late night movie in the cinema.
"Total Recall" was simply AWESOME.

Dinner Gathering
A delicious spread of dishes prepared by Kevin.

Dinner Gathering: Preston
Preston smiling and enjoying Mr. Choo's company.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love Preston. Makes me want to snuggle with a baby. Also, looks like Kevin is quite the chef. THAT made me hungry! Enjoyed your blog, Christina. Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie, thank you so much for visiting my blog! Preston is such a charming little baby, isn't he? =)

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...