Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nando's at Kmart Plaza: Extra HOT Meals.


Nando's at Kmart Plaza
I still recall the last time we had Nando's was actually more than 4 years ago, when we were back in our home-country, Malaysia. Fate took us here to try out Nando's Australia, after doing some groceries at the Kmart Plaza last night.

Nando's at Kmart Plaza
Me posing with the rooster no.16.

Nando's at Kmart Plaza
I know, I know, I looked ridiculously funny here xD

Nando's at Kmart Plaza
Come join me, Mr. Choo!

Nando's at Kmart Plaza
Its regular sides cost $3.95 each. We ordered a sweet coleslaw.

Nando's at Kmart Plaza
And a side salad that is sour in taste.

Nando's at Kmart Plaza
I wasn't fancy for something super duper hot, so a HOT quarter chicken would do me fine.

Nando's at Kmart Plaza
While my BB, the dare devil has got himself an EXTRA HOT quarter chicken. The second piece was FOC since we had this buy-one-1/4-chicken, get-one-1/4-chicken-free coupon taken from Coles counters, which saved us $6.90 in total.

Nando's at Kmart Plaza
Loved them peri-peri chips so much!

Nando's at Kmart Plaza
Even perfect with some dipping sauces that make your nose run.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina

    Do you mind us to link your Blog to Nando's Toowoomba Plaza's Facebook Page. Your pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous:
    Hi there,

    Thanks and sure, you're always welcomed to link my bloggie =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...