Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Bright and Sunny Lunch at the Coffee Club


A Bright and Sunny Lunch at the Coffee Club
When it comes to late lunch or late dinner, Coffee Club will always be the first that pops in my head. Deep in my brain, I've already "classified" it as a restaurant that opens 7 days a week, morning til late night, despite the fact that I don't even have a single clue about its actual trading / business hours up to now. *digs hole and hide*

A Bright and Sunny Lunch at the Coffee Club
Vienna. I'm not saying the capital of the Republic of Austria, but the coffee ♨ with a double pour of espresso served in a tall glass, topped with whipped cream and dusted with chocolate powder. Lovely ❣

A Bright and Sunny Lunch at the Coffee Club
Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon which had just the right blend of flavors ♡

A Bright and Sunny Lunch at the Coffee Club
Showering ourselves with the bright and warm sunlight ☼ while indulging our taste buds.

A Bright and Sunny Lunch at the Coffee Club
Grilled Salmon with Lemon Pepper Calamari. Apart from the tasteless chips and pale, soft, and soggy calamari rings that were a total disappointment (possibly due to frying too many of them at the same time, resulted the oil to cool down quickly), the dish was still alright.

A Bright and Sunny Lunch at the Coffee Club
It got warmer and warmer in the end, I couldn't help but to take off my cardigan.

A Bright and Sunny Lunch at the Coffee Club
Okay guys, it's time to put myself to sleep. Tomorrow will be another big day for us, and I wouldn't wanna end up like last night again, spent hours rolling on the bed with my eyes wide opened. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...