Monday, May 20, 2013

Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Southbank


Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Hotel Brisbane
Yay!!! Here's an inside scoop of my pre-birthday trip down Brisbane!!! We first stopped by Sunnybank to get my hair trimmed and colored (just touching up the roots), had Japanese for lunch, then Mr. Choo surprised me with a Deluxe King Suite with river view at Rydges Southbank *teary eyes* Honestly, it was the most luxurious room I ever stayed in in my 2X years of life.

Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Hotel Brisbane
Spacious, clean and tidy. We were welcomed and treated like VIPs throughout our 3D2N stay here.

Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Hotel Brisbane
There were TVs and a private balcony connecting both the en-suite and lounge room. The bathroom, on the other hand, was a bit cramped for my taste.

Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Hotel Brisbane
Our suite overlooking Brisbane River and city skyline <3

Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Hotel Brisbane
Aww, I really felt like staying in the hotel room for the rest of the days...

Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Hotel Brisbane
What's even better? Free buffet breakfasts!!! (which I will post about soon, I hope :p)

Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Hotel Brisbane
Silly selfie #1.

Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Hotel Brisbane
Silly selfie #2.

Pre-Birthday Trip: Rydges Hotel Brisbane
Silly selfie #3. That's all, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...