I'm gonna keep this post real short today, as I have a few errands to run in the city. You know, it's one of those days when time is at a premium and there are so many other things to be done. Alright, alright, just stay calm and keep writing, Christina. What I'm about to show you now is the lovely picnic we had with friends last Sunday afternoon.
It was such a wonderful and beautiful morning at the Japanese Garden ♥
But we were told the change of location soon after we arrived, to Kevin and Veny's place.
Dessert tower: Lamingtons, apple and cinnamon and double choc mini muffins.
Refreshing fruit and veggie salad.
The rest of our picnic menus include:
- Mixed entrees with prawns cutlets, calamari rings, curry puffs and spring rolls.
- Cocktail party platter with mini party pies, sausage rolls, cocktail spring rolls and sweet chilli money bags.
- Pumpkin and unknown flavored (forgot what they were) scones.
- Roasted chicken.
- Chips and rice crackers with cheese spread.
- Soft drinks and ice-creams.
- Beers and wines.
Freezing cold Sunday afternoon. My left thumb and wrist were temporally immobilized and still are =(
Bloated him. Btw, it's his birthday today!!! Happy Birthday, BB Choo!!! *muackz*
The hyperactive super baby.
Overexposed groupie. Missing Mr. Choo, Elvin and Preston's faces. Thanks everyone for the great food and effort to organize the picnic, and always treating us like we're part of the family =)