Friday, May 3, 2013

Dove Pure Anti-Perspirant Deodorant


Dove Pure Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
I'm honoured to be offered another Product Talk by Nuffnang. Thank you, Dove. Thank you, Nuffnang. It is Dove's newly launched pure anti-perspirant deodorant, ladies and gentlemen! And I get to have a little hands-on experience on both roll-on and spray. I've been using roll-on deodorants for as long as I could remember, considering that aerosol sprays are extremely flammable (hence, not so convenient to carry around, especially in cars) and the fact that they're not environmentally friendly (not proclaiming myself as an environmentalist or anything here =p).

Dove Pure Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
As the title signifies, Dove Pure contains nothing more than what your underarms really need. No fragrance, no parabens, no colourants, no alcohol. Absolutely gentle on your skin with 1/4 moisturizing cream that gives you a smooth and healthy look for up to 48 hours.

Dove Pure Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
They became part of my after-gym routine in the past few days. I simply adore its unscented formula. It's like you're wearing a deodorant without telling the whole world that you're wearing one.

Dove Pure Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Perfect for girls on the go I would say =)
No white marks, no irritation, and definitely no clashing with your perfume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...