Friday, November 16, 2012

Phat Burgers aka Phatburgers


Phat Burger Toowoomba
I was asked by one of my blog readers some time ago to do a review on Phat Burgers, a popular gourmet burger shop here in Toowoomba. At first, I did not keep it in mind (as I'm really not a burger person) until last week or two, a friend brought this up and we decided to give it a go. I knocked off from work around dinner time yesterday, drove home to get dressed and picked Mr. Choo up before paying the burger place a visit.

Phat Burger Toowoomba
Waiting patiently... We picked a nice and bright spot to sit down.

Phat Burger Toowoomba
After 10 minutes or so, the two unappealing burgers we ordered to dine in got to our table. Not served on plates but rather wrapped around in plain white wrappers.

Phat Burger Toowoomba
Down-Sized Tandulkar: Tandoori Marinated Chicken Thigh, Cucumber, Mesculin & Minted Yoghurt - $7. Lovely combination. Well-flavored juicy and tender tandoori chicken, complemented with minted yoghurt and fresh baby greens.

Phat Burger Toowoomba
Barry: Lemon Myrtle Crumbed Barramundi, Tartare Sauce & Iceberg Lettuce - $12. A total disappointment, worst choice ever! Barramundi fillets between those two giant pieces of cold bun were simply over-fried, dark and dry.

Phat Burger Toowoomba
Can I have my money back, please?!

Phat Burger Toowoomba
Just kidding =p Just so you know, there'll be a 50-cent surcharge if you were to pay by card.

Phat Burger Toowoomba
Its everyday breakfast menu.

Phat Burger Toowoomba
Spacious and clean interior in warm tones. Not so busy on a shopping night as you can see.

Phat Burgers on Urbanspoon

I've seen the Breaking Dawn: Part 2. It was awesome btw, 100% satisfaction guaranteed!!!

P.S. Happy Weekend to my dear friends and readers out there <3 *blow kisses*

9 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say, I really love your blog! I live in Brisbane I love reading your estaurant reviews as I'm always lokking for somewhere good to eat~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lillie, thank you so much! I can see that you're a fan of k-dramas as well? =)

      Delete
    2. Yes! I am a huge fan of K-dramas and I am always looking tp your blog for inspirations for what tp watch next :)

      Delete
    3. Owh, which one(s) you watching at the moment?

      Delete
    4. I'm watching Innocent Man at the moment- it's so good! Are you watching any?

      Delete
    5. I'm done watching "Innocent Man", currently watching "May Queen" and "I Miss You" ;D

      Delete
  2. They are the ones that I want to watch next! They sound really good... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chips there are to die for- just make sure you get the alioli. I think you'd like the Yakuza as well, the lamb and beef burgers are the most delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lurrrrrve chippies!!! Hahaha~ but I don't eat lamb and beef unfortunately =p

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...